Oct 2, 2008

BANNED-UNBANNED


Ok i am bored again and the government has even banned smoking publicly.So i guess there wont be any more 10:30 smoke break for us guys 'cause there won't be people smoking around sheelas/As in,ofcourse there would be people who would be desperate to just pay 5 bucks,get a milds and smoke-out there frustration of 2 hours but there won't be any place to do that.Alas!thats against what our Mr.Ambedkar proposed some 57-58 years ago.I wish he were here to kick some ass..Anyway have a read here,specially the 3rd point 'Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.'Now doesn't that mean that everyone is equal when it comes to public employment shit 'n all?Now if they ban up smoking,that is a clear discrimination against the poor workers burning/smoking their asses for hours in sum cigarette factory.

All guys in my hostel think and treat my room as some kind of public place.They sit here for hours,cracking jokes which only they can infer as if they are in some cryptography competition and that is all an excuse to just smoke.They hate the smell of cigarette in their rooms and so come over to my 'Public-place-kind-of-room'.Now i wonder if i am supposed to smoke in my room or not.What if i M smoking peacefully in my room at like 12:30 in the night,watching heroes season3,episode3 and some copguys come bang open my door and fix me in jail?Shit headed I'll look like the guy in the pic above, just that i wont be holding that magic stick in my hand.
Smoke helps everyone everytime.When ManU wins,u smoke to celbrate.When ManU loses,you smoke to Console.Then there is party-smoke,mourning-smoke,pre-sessionals-smoke,post-sessionals-smoke,shit-smoke(which you smoke while shitting in the morning,that usually makes up for the first smoke of the day)/Oh fuck i forgot even toilet is a public place in hostels unless you have managed a 9.5 CGPA and secured an attached lavtory room./

I wait to wonder and wonder to wait for this ban to be lifted soon.I hate people who hate smoking and i am sure tens of 1000 of manipal guys and other guys as well agree with me on this.And yeah there is a break-up smoke too,which goes on well with the breakup-smoke-song.
No smoke without you, my fire.
After you left,
your cigarette glowed on in my ashtray
and sent up a long thread of such quiet grey
I smiled to wonder who would believe its signal
of so much love. One cigarette
in the non-smoker's tray.
As the last spire
trembles up, a sudden draught
blows it winding into my face.
Is it smell, is it taste?
You are here again, and I am drunk on your tobacco lips.
Out with the light.
Let the smoke lie back in the dark.
Till I hear the very ash
sigh down among the flowers of brass
I'll breathe, and long past midnight, your last kiss.

No comments: