Oct 3, 2008

WHEN I TOOK MY GRE,A TO Z FOLLOWED THUS.

All amidst that arenaceous atrabilious atmosphere, alalia bounced upon my bouncy breath.Boredom benigns boondoggle balderdash and brimborion-ly bromopnea baddens the breath again.Caitiff that i am,Clinquant is what i contempt.Cancrines is that i love,Circumbendibus is what i hate.Discombobulate that I am now.Druggishness is nothing i drool for.Didegeridoo that i play diligently,like a dandiprat going deasil.Edacious is not everytime edifying.In eyot that esurient ensorcelled elv spoke etaoin shrdlu.Fanfaronading flourished,farbs followed,flabbergasted i wrote florilegium.Frigorific i was feeling,but the french fumed and fustigated me.Gobbledygook grawlix i grew in the golden guts of gothicism.Gurning started ,Gantloped i was,they grozed me like some golden glass.Haggard i was looking,handfasted they,with me.Haunted that i was by their horrific horns,Higgledy-Piggledy they honeyfuggled me.Hyperborean they were,later had i known,Handsel monday was the day when hats were headed-off.Ignivomous i became then.The I was no more me.Ingrained was I in that inglenook inn.Jacitated i jotted down the jumblings and saw the jackalope.jobbernowl they thought I the Janus-faced was,but Jocund i really was.Kelemenopical was the kite moving.Kerfuffled was the kakistocratic klan.Lackadaisicaly i loved the lagniappe i got by lollygoging.Mesmerised they were,Metemptosis was what they always practised.Mortsafed will be my mundungus morgue by the time maundy comes,they promised,Malapert i felt.Namby-pamby i was not.Ninnyhammer was neither me.Nincompoop was never what i wanted to be.Nothing was a Nihilartikel in my dictionary.Nemesis that i will be.Oche they made and opened the orchard.Omnium-gatherum was on the other orchard shelf.Orotund they thought i spake,Oh origins! owe them to me.Patibulary was proclaimed in the pub.People they came to pee on me.Pilcrow i put on the poem of persians.The poppycock Pilgarlic they said had a preposterously petard.Thus the Quidnunc started,Quincunx was i moved to where they started the Quodlibet showing me the queen's quillon.Rambunctious then i became,rebarbative was berbatov,Rodomontadely everyone rummed there,Rigmarole was to ruin all o' the romans,a Rhopalic then i wrote.They got a soda and sabraged,Scachhic was the surmounted atmosphere.Simoleon was all i had,squabash i slothered all.Still was the turmoil.Thundering no more was the thunder.tatterdemalion was the therianthrope.Thelemic, the time was turned down.Truckle i tasted.Turlough i tripped into,twitterpated that i was.Ultimately came the Ultiomo,Umami i ate.Umquhile they wanted uranium untill the usurfructuary saw the unobtanium.Vaccary was i vultured into.Valetudinarianly i volitated.Vilipend was nomore the virgin now.Wassail started finally,Welkin's door were wrought open.The wiseacre was wittoled now,the Will-o'-the-wisp was wished.Xenoglossy they found i knew.Yaffled they themsleves,and Yawned for the festival yclept yuletide.Zany i zebraed through the zungles of the z's and before i could have reached the end of Zig-Zaggy zone i unknowingly ZZZ'd.

No comments: