Dec 23, 2008

Fucking Things To Do.

I plan to do a lot of fucking things in the 3 weeks left for my holidays to disappear and for the Manipal monster to rise from sleep.I hate going to college.Everyone does as a matter of fact.Ok,errata.Not everyone,but everyone who has no one to hold hands or to hold whatever and walk at 10 in the night.Or who are dead sure that they wont get any one to hold theirs(Read:hands and/or whatever) all their life long.But for people like me who get up everyday from the deadly grip of sleep just to be optimistic for a new day and for the hope of someone to hold ours.I dont mean one person holding for all,but seperates for everyone.So I plan and prepare and get all set for helluva lot of fucking things.Now fucking things is a metaphor.Just a figure of speech..Dont take it literally and put up an impression that I am so desperate that I will start fucking things.I might,I am not very sure,but I wont tell you before I do so.So I plan to:

1.Eat.Exercise.Eat again.I want to put up some weight so that I dont disappear in the ennui of my life.
2.Get all the last year issues of Playboy and FHM from Adi and Pinachu and mentally strip(Evil laugh:Hahahaha) all the models to decide which one has best abs.
3.Be patient.Many people including my Ex have told me that I am very short-tempered and impatient.So I am gonna rent all the Ram gopal Verma's movies from Bigflix and watch them so that my next 5 generations will be born patient.
4.Think of new positions and when I come up with some thing really amazing,put them on Cosmopolitan website's poll of the month.
5.Renew my annual subscription to Manohar kahaaniyan,the weekly Magazine where they tell you real-life stories about bad people.People who seduce and then kill.Huhahahaha.
6.Cancel my Readers digest subscription and keep that money in my drawer to rent RGVerma's upcoming movies(Vaastu Shashtra-2,Bhoot hun main,Sholay-A new perspective).
7.Miss delhi even before I leave for Manipal.I love Delhi.I hate manipal,period.

No comments: