Feb 6, 2009

I am Somebody.

So here I am again.I am more powerful and determined now.Fixed as hell and firm as heaven.I can be happy without actual people.Without actual emotions.Without a laugh.Without a purpose.Without a reason.Without anyone.Without the right moment.Without any shame.Without any fucking retarded thing like the ones I mentioned above.I hate everyone right now.I am pissed 'cause I am missing people who loved me and I couldn't understand 'em.I am pissed 'cause I don't have any reason not to be pissed.I am pissed 'cause I don't actually know what I want in life.I am also pissed 'cause I hate the way I am.Weak and needy.I want to be more mature.Understanding enough to realize the good and the bad.And yeah,even the ugly.Yet,I am powerful.I am stronger than ever.But I am pissed like shit.I am somebody.I am almost nobody.I hate everbody.I am pissed.

No comments: