Feb 23, 2009

Who the fuck said I can't get over things?

Well here I am again with a renewed and reviewed perspective and new priorities.I have got over things which were bugging me for a long time.I am not answerable to anyone now and I don't fucking care who says what about whom.I have realized that people who you want to be good choose the wrong way and become the biggest losers.Pretension is a vice and some people don't seem to realize it.They get this apprehensive feeling all the time and pretend to be happy when they are not and someone they can never be.Anyway there is no point brain-fucking about it as there is no point helping someone who can't help himself/herself.

By the way tomorrow is a big day for me and the red devils.Manchester United has taken an awesome lead over their nearest competitors Liverpool and with this pace and consistency no-one can stop them from a consecutive Premier league title win.Tomorrow is the Inter-Mission day.United is gonna play Inter Milan in less than 24 hours from now in the Champions League and I am expecting some pure kick-ass moments.I have a full day in the college tomorrow and I am hating every day of this 4 year 'Tour'ney in Manipal.I just want Einstein's relativity thing to work here so that time just flies by for me,as in,I sleep today and when I get up I am somewhere far from here.Somehwere where I don't see anyone I know.Where people don't understand what I speak and I can't make sense of a thing they say.

I have got to study for CAT now.Its less than 9 months now for the D-day.Placement scene is already screwed up here.All thanks to the recession.I just hope to make it too IIM somehow.Nice people.High intellectual capital.No manipal.What else can a guy in Manipal ask for.Yeah,the number of chicks there are gonna be less than that in Manipal but look for the optimism,there will be less brain-fucking.No screwed-up saturdays.No once-a-week-breakup-fights.No abusing.No answering to petty questions every moment.No meetings when I won't want to.I just hope this Manipal story comes to a nice end.Someone has said it very truly:"All's well that ends well."

No comments: