Sep 19, 2008

I DO SUCK.PERIOD.

All the time akele akele alliteration appears awkwardly,Blunderingly, blusteringly , bewilderingly and boriyat ke wajah se, I Could calmly call it queer,Despite desperate designs of Enigmatically enthusiastic piyush's lyk me,Fumbling in a funny fashion Ghastly and goofily, to include it in their scraps.However, happy help happens here, at hand,I - of course - indicate I'm here, I Jestingly and jovially josh se jump in,jubilating; --Kingly mastership have I, of Limericks: leaning lightly ever so slightly, on the door scrap,Mustering my to-b-muse, mightily moving imaginary mountains,Never needing anything more than my never endin love..Originally fine love was destroyed, ostentatiously,Pitifully, by pilfering people who perverted speech.Quite a shame Queen's English is no longer spake.Right or wrong, i wring my hands,Saying sulkily to tht 's':The language hath taken time to fall,Under stressed is the reason for it all.Verily, the reason for vastly poor alliteration,Would un-wonderingly be what i would call will X has marked the spot:
Yet - now i yawn, tired, yearning for this to finish, and:
Zzzzz

No comments: