Sep 19, 2008

I KNEW SHE WAS A BITCH.

Her hot heavy heart hammered heartily,crying "you mustn't be apart from me!",her pounding pulse pattered painfully,as her would be lover escaped up a tree,the bitter brown bark barely brushed,her bouncing bosoms almost touched,her crimson crinolines were crushed,blubbering blindly she blushed,"ooo, stalwart stan of steward's study,if i climb this tree i shall be bloody
i implore thee come and be my buddy,i promise i won't tell anybody!",stan stared steadily down at rose,a suitable denial he tried to compose,his thoughts went astray for that was when rose chose,to shake the tree, thus stan bumped his nose,he bumped his arse and then his head,his scrapes and scratches scrupulously bled,stan feared when he landed he would be dead,far preferrable death to rose instead,gladly she gloated, "galvanized gallant,when will you come to appreciate my talent?,darling dare doer, deliver some dalliance!",then she bared her bosoms and he was caught in the balance,of two trusting tree limbs of tregwellan's trees
a few large leaves bristling in the breeze,not daring to breathe, stan clutched his knees
endangered he endeavored to remain where he please,wistfully he wondered unwisely just when,a pleasing plump plan would plop into his ken,he was horrified at the hideous hovering hen,ol' roving round rosie, a goose not a wren,,unthankfully her thin thistle lips then thundered
"steamy stanley my stud, for you i have hungered,welcome wooer would you wed me i've wondered?,savage stan, i am your saddle, i would be sundered!",just then to stan's joy he heard jostling and jumping,the bashes of berries bushes and bumping,and entered sir henry tregwellan harrumphing,"you dastardly devil i see you need dumping!,,,"you've accosted my acorn, my cutie, my rose,this dirty dank deed right under my nose,dropping dreadfully from trees i drearily suppose,hop down here you hood, so i can run thru your hose!",he then turned to rose with a satisfied sound,"magnificent mooseling with the marvelous mounds
i crave you like candy and i'll see you crowned!,Pray be my prize pretty pansy of pounds!",
she turned to tregwellan her white bosoms heaving,"i'm sorry grave gristle, i must leave you grieving,its stupendous stan for whom i'm achieving,his trembling true trust that i am retrieving!","eek!" cried stan, "you disasterous doxie!,ye mugful of mutton, ye ferocious foxy!
yer plithering and plathering has given me the poxy,quit flinging my tree you flamboyunt flopsie!","technically it is my tree!" trumpeted tregwellan,"and you're hampering my having this hellacious hellion!,scat, you scamper, she's my little scallion,begone beggar or your butts a medallion!",to rose, "you stir, astonish, astound!,ye great bunch of grapes i worship the ground,ye tred tramp or trod on, dont make stan come down!,come let us hide in the heather or i'll loose the hounds!","o treggie, my trout, you are no longer eschewed,,this brazen young brat my poor feelings are bruised,he's an unchivalrous cur whose charms are chewed
he deserves to be tarred, feathered, and glued!,"this bothersome beast beguiled me beneath him,whilst i wondered woefully to his wicked whim,his syrupy salutations sounded of sin
why who knows his plan if you hadnt strolled in?,"he's a low lazy lout, a lascivious looter
he's a cad, a cock, why a cabbage is cuter!,nefarious nerd, i fear he is neuter
while you horny henry are a saliva worth suitor!",henry reached for her rump, crying, "rose it is risky,but your fresh fragrant frock has mae me feel frisky,let us merrily mingle till we're no longer itchy,and then we will dine on turnips and whiskey!",stan stared scaared as they scurried away,thinking "thanks tregwellan, you saved the day!",but prizing his freedom stan was forced to pray,that the plush pastry rose, never came out to play!

No comments: