Sep 19, 2008

THE BULLSHIT FAG.

My secret life,is truly secret,no one knows,because no one cares,its in the open,in blaten view
but no one pays attention,what I do when I walk away,the things that I say,are hidden down inside,never to resurface never ever,the lies, the pain, the tears,all hidden in my soul,to deep to see,too hated to understand,thats why I dont tell,I keep it to myself,they can all go to Hell!
I really cant bring myself to care,when they dont, it just can happen,it cannot, or will it ever
so many secrets, so many lies,I am forced to keep,buried inside, never to be seen,or heard, so I keep it to myself,with no one to listen, no one to care,I give up,Im done,if you dont care then neither do I,I might as well die,slit my wrist,Im through,shoot myself,its over,hang myself im dead
thanks to you, I knew not what to do,you didnt listen, you didnt care,now Im gone,and your still wrong.period.

No comments: